February 25, 2009

You know what's awesome? Being able to better edit the blog section of this webpage. That's awesome. I'm a big fan of making things easier.

Being able to solder is amazing by the way. In a class earlier this week we learned how to solder together a very tiny computer. My partner and I decided it was appropriate to sing bad 90's dance music while avoiding being burned.

Baby don't hurt
me
don't hurt me
no more


Also, you may notice that above these blog entries (lookie!) is the link to my Etsy account. Etsy is an online marketplace which allows people to buy, sell and gawk (i do a lot of gawking) at handmade items. In my spare time and for a little bit of fun I make items using metals, resin, etc. I'm a big fan of the handmade/diy values and aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment